Thank you for your interest in signing up for an Art-Reach ACCESS Card! For details about how the program works, please click here to learn more.
Please note that if you already have a state-issued Pennsylvania or Delaware ACCESS or EBT card, there is no need to register for an Art-Reach ACCESS Card unless you want to visit participating sites that are outside of your state. Click here to see a photo of the PA ACCESS Cards that are accepted for the program.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (267) 515-6724.
Art-Reach's ACCESS Philly Card is only available to individuals who self-identify as having a disability.
Some people with disabilities find it difficult to visit museums and theaters. Sometimes this is caused by things that museums and theaters have done that keep people out. These are called barriers. One of those barriers is cost.
The Art-Reach ACCESS Philly program is helping to reduce the cost of going to a museum or theater for people with disabilities.
To get an Art-Reach ACCESS Philly Card, we need to know if you have a disability.
Do you identify with any of these?
- Hearing Disability: A person who is Deaf or hard of hearing
- Vision Disability: a person who is blind or has low-vision that cannot be corrected by glasses
- Cognitive/Intellectual/Developmental disability: a person, who because of a physical, mental, or emotional diagnosis, has difficulty remembering, concentrating, making decisions or controlling their body, or who experiences a heightened sensitivity to unpredictable environments
- Physical disability: a person who has difficulty walking or climbing stairs, uses a mobility device to move around or has limited use of their arms and/or legs
- PCA User: a person who uses a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) for life functions such as bathing, eating, getting dressed, visiting locations and/or traveling
- Chronic Illness: a person with a contagious or noncontagious disease, such as multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, HIV or other such diseases or illnesses, that have a long-term impact on their major life functions
Note, if you do not identify as having a disability, you are not eligible for an Art-Reach ACCESS Card.
Please complete the following details. These will appear on your Art-Reach ACCESS Card.
Where should we mail your Art-Reach ACCESS Card to?
Help us provide the best services to you by answering a few brief optional questions:
Terms & Conditions
- This card admits four people, and the cardholder must be present
- There are NO REFUNDS
- Physical card must be presented at participating site to obtain discount
- You may not duplicate your card
- Card is nontransferable
- Cardholder is expected to carry valid ID matching the name on the card *unless the cardholder is a minor
- Participating sites may change throughout the year
- Participating sites may not be physically accessible or provide accommodations, please confirm prior to visiting. Art-Reach is not responsible for providing accessible accommodations.
- I agree to receive communication from Art-Reach regarding special events, promotions and other ACCESS Philly-related correspondence
- I agree that my ACCESS Philly Card is valid for one year, starting today
- You will receive your card in 7-10 business days at the mailing address provided
Art-Reach reserves the right to request proof of claims made in this form. I acknowledge that the information provided in this form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
By clicking the submit button, you agree to the terms and conditions above.